Why do dogs eat bees? Simple: bees look like flys, sounds like flys and taste like pain. If its not my dog, its hilarious. I feel bad, but it looks adorably hilarious.
1. He learned from early days that you don’t mess with bees.
2. He’s such a goofy dog.
3. Now he looks like a sad lab. Still cute.
4. I guess now he knows, judging by his looks.
5. Yes, he looks pretty sad, but kinda funny.
6. His face should be posted in the dictionary at the word “goofy”.
7. Aww, those eyes. They tell the story behind that swelling.
8. This boxer…
9. I guess he got stung by many bees.
10. He sure doens’t look too pleased. Poor thing.
Flickr: sheri_guyse / Via Sheri Guyse
11. Oh boy! That looks painful.
12. Yup, dogs need to stop eating bees…
13. Poor doge.
14. Oh my god! His face.
Their swelling say ‘ouch’, but their faces say ‘no regrets’.
And the conclusion is, dogs need to stop eating bees. I guess they have to learn it on the hard way that is not good for them to do that.
SHARE these funny pictures with your friends!