You’ve heard many stories about North Korea and you struggle really hard to believe they are true. It seams NoKo is a fascinating place but not in a good way because the most bizarre and out of this world things happen over there.
Here is a list of 25 interesting facts about North Korea:
1. North Korea hosts the world’s largest stadium.
2. North Koreans have only 28 approved hair cuts from which to choose. They risk going to jail otherwise.
3. They have a space agency called “NADA”, which in spanish means “nothing”.
4. In 2013, the president of North Korea killed hiw own uncle in a cruel way.
5. Inly military and government officials can own cars.
6. The founder of North Korea was born on the day the Titanic sank.
7. On days when presidents died, people are not allowed to celebrate their birthdays.
8. A North Korean fighter pilot was rewarded by the U.S. for defected to South Korea.
9. One american soldier ran across the border to North Korea to live there.
10. North Korea is the world’s only nation to currently have a US navy ship captured.
11. They are known as bad payers.
12. Every five years they hold elections in which the ballot list only have one candidate.
13. They send threats to South Korea via fax.
14. There are books in North Korea which say that Kim Jong Un learned to drive at age 3.
15. Cuba sent weapons to North Korea in 2013.
16. Why would anyone want to immigrate to North Korea???? WHY?
17. For twenty years, the world’s tallest hotel was an empty pyramid in North Korea.
18. To encourage South Koreans in, they built a “nice” city visible from border. In fact it was a ghost city.
19. North Koreans are not allowed to wear jeans.
20. North Korea is the world’s only necrocracy.
21. I’m surprised they were allowed to watch it.
22. They have “social categories” ranked by their loyalty to the regime.
23. It’s pretty clear why.
24. They are cruel with their people.
25. North Korea is officially not communist anymore. Its ideology is called “Juche”.