This charts are so accurate for the 21st Century that they can be considered as almost scientific. They were created by Danish artists Mikael Wulff and Anders Morgenthaler and the called this series “True facts” and they highlight unofficial stats from our lives.
Here are 20 hilarious graphs and pie charts about our modern everyday life.
2. Guide to skirt lenght at job interviews.
3. Your Wifi connection.
4. How Facebook invites work.
5. Evolution iver time for smartphones and humans.
6. How long a human can live without:
7. The evolution of digital media.
8. What tips mean.
9. Blueprint of IKEA stores.
10. How many job titles exists.
11. Opening hours of banks.
12. The biggest lies on the internet.
13. Women vs. men.
14. How wasting time has evolved.
15. Men’s consumption of porn.
16. Studying for finals.
17. What people mean when they say “it’s a long story”.
18. Your knowledge of the traffic laws.
19. Assignment of airplane seats.
They are so accurate for me. Are they true for you as well?
Don’t forget to share this with your friends and see what they have to say about these funny charts.