This world is a beautiful place, but sometimes we tend to forget this because we see it (places, people, things) from the same angle every day. But if we had the chance to look at the world from the perfect angle so that we can see the whole “picture”, we’ll be surprised of its beauty.
In order to see its beauty you have to stop and take a step to the side. You will be surprised how different and wonderful and amazing things are around you.
1. The Chateau Artisan in Miami, wich is 14-acre estate, based on traditional French palaces.
2. Bodybuilder Martyn “Nightmare” Ford next to a fan at a fitness expo.
3. The Natural History Museum in Shanghai features a huge glass wall structured like the cells of animals and plants.
4. The city of London at midnight.
5. This man striking while the iron is hot and the picture is the result of a long exposure.
6. Winter in Russia, seen from the International Space Station.
7. Astronomers observed this galaxy, which has little of the cosmic dust that often obscures views of large bodies in space.
8. A kestrel flying really close to the ground.
9. An amazing detailed sculpture of a skull created by Team Wisconsin at the Breckenridge International Snow Sculpting Championships in.
10. Leonardo DiCaprio’s wounds are applied for his character in The Revenant.
11. Tree bent by storm.
Don’t forget to share these beautiful pictures with your friends!