Rednecks are champions at DIY repairs in their own way. The interesting part is that all of these “repairs” (actually improvisations) do work.
They might look funny, strange or just silly, but they get the job done without any cost, unlike us who never fix anything and just go to the store and buy a new one.
If you don’t believe me, check out the redneck fixes below:
1. Air conditioning for the car
2. When they don’t have a proper grill
3. The man has to listen to the news while driving
4. A fork made with toothpicks
5. Maybe his car runs on music
6. Door stop
7. Broken wine glass? No problem
8. At least the brakes work
9. Toilet seat
10. Swings for the kids
11. Door handle made from duct tape
12. Now the car is street legal
13. Now the air flow is ok
14. Frying pan transformed into a lid
15. I would continue knocking
16. Another use of iPhone chargers
17. How to zoom in when filming
18. Chair used for fixing the sofa
19. Actually this is a good idea
As you have just seen, fixing things is not as simple as it looks. To properly fix something, some skills and tools are needed. I don’t even want to imagine what could happen when one of those impovs fail. On the other hand, I understand that in some cases a person can’t afford to throw away what was broken or hire a specialist to fix it but c’mon.
SHARE this article with your friends!