Here is a beautiful DIY project that is very easy to make and no sophisticated skills or materials are needed. A heart shaped basket with yarn and toothpicks. And once you’ve finished shaping it, you can decorate it with ornaments to make it look even more gorgeous. Isn’t this pretty?
It can be used as a jewelry box and also it can be an awesome present.
here’s what you’ll need:
- Heart shaped cardboard
- Toothpicks or wood skewers
- Yarn needle
- Felt: to be put inside the basket
- Beads and other ornaments
Pretty nice, right? And it’s not that hard to make.
If you like it and you want to do it yourself, here is what you should do:
- Cut out the cardboard heart shaped template.
- Place those toothpicks all around the edge of that cardboard.
- Tie the beginning of the yarn on one toothpick and then start weaving.
- Once you finish weaving, you need to start glueing the beads and other ornaments on it for decoration.
- Place a piece of heart shaped felt inside the basket and the basket is ready.
Find more details about the project here.
SHARE this project with your friends so that they can learn how to do it.