It is a well known fact that english is the most spoken language worldwide. Another well known fact is that asians are good with numbers. By now you are probably already seeing where this is going. YES! Their t-shirts suck at english just like they suck at driving.
Maybe it would be best for them to just leave some things to be done by others. In this case, to a person who actually knows english. But if they do this, where’s the fun for us?
1. Best sweater for a school day
2. Actually, this is cool
3. Or wear something that has written all over it in a language you don’t speak
4. The seat in Hell is saved
5. Another great outfit for a school day
6. Crap – clap: same thing for asians apparently
7. This kid is a Chuck Norris fan
8. Can’t fight that
9. Uhm… if you say so
10. I think this kid knows something
11. Someone just pranked grandma
12. Yeah lady, and I’m the Pope
13. It totally makes sense
14. Isn’t that illegal?
16. My brain hurst
18. Who wrote this t-shirt’s copy…?
19. Now they match
20. English? Never heard of him
21. The look on his face
22. Good message
23. The asian twist in politics
I’m not the type of guy who cares that much about what he’s wearing but I tend to care if my clothes make me look ridiculous. I think this is the same story for you too.
Apparently this prooves to be hard for asians.
SHARE this article with all your friends who speak english!