What to expect when about to have children? This is the 100 point question. Besides the already common cries in the middle of the night, diaper changing, baby formula, and so on, there are…let me put it this way: the delicate situations, when you will question if your kid is human, or, you’ll think that his/her mission is to make your life a living hell. Well, the truth is, suck the living life out of you but as days go on, you’ll love him more and more and more.
Oh, and one more thing: now you know why some people give their children lemons to eat and film them.
1. He really loves peanut butter.
2. Someone did not fixed the diapers properly.
3. Think outside the box.
4. I think they are going to be great painters.
5. That is not an edible apple.
6. Crying Mickey Mouse.
7. Good luck with that.
8. He’s proud of his boy!
9. That’s a lot!
10. NOW! I want it NOW!
11. He loves mom’s body lotion.
12. He’s upset he couldn’t make those delicious pancakes.
13. Even she thinks it’s gross.
14. Look mom, we’re helping you to bake.
15. Makeup time.
16. OMG! OMG!
17. Poor thing got stuck.
18. Now these walls look nice.
SHARE the fun!