Every man wants to have a fit body. And it’s just something about muscles. They make a man look more….beastly. RAAAW!
OK, so they go to gym on a daily basis and work out really hard, but how come nobody wants to pump the legs? I think the answer is simple: the arms and the chest stand out. Legs don’t.
But after a few months the results start to show, and slowly but steady, if leg day was skipped without any hesitation, the body will be disproportionate.
Personally I find this situation funny.
2. The difference is not subtle.
3. Leg day is an abstract concept.
4. Leg Day? Never heard of him.
5. His arms and back look tanned, but his legs don’t. Why is that???
6. His legs are skinnier than the girl’s.
7. The good part is that he can borrow his girlfriend’s shorts
9. From what it appears, even Hugh Jackman aka Wolverine, skipped leg day…
10. No day is leg day!
11. Leg day wasn’t invented for him.
13. She has more muscular legs than him…
14. Yes we can see that every day is upper body day…
15. Yeah! This is Tyson Chandler… OMG!