Shopping online sounds like a great option, and it usually is. In fact, shopping online is one of the internet’s biggest advantage. But sometimes it can turnout to be a little tricky.
Let me tell you how things may work regarding shopping online. You see some products online and they are perfect, exactly what you need or wanted. The presentation is perfect and you decide you want to buy it/them. When the package arrives at your door you’re very excited about it and when you unwrap it…. boom it’s like a bomb. It’s terrible and it has nothing to do with everything you have seen online. If this happened to you, let me tell you that you’re not the only one.
You are about to see 15 cases where people regretted shopping online because what they received had nothing to do with what they thought they ordered…
1. I think this is the worst purchase ever!
3. Sure this is not what she ordered.
10. Yeah, thanks for the flowers substitution… WTF!?
13. He bought this cup expecting it to change from a black cup to a christmas scene.
14. “3 years ago I unknowingly bought a 2 person child’s tent thinking it was adult sized…and i still took it to the festival”