Winter is just around the corner and I know you started to think about all those thick clothes that keep you warm. And just like us, our beloved animals need to stay warm as well. And what better clothes for animals to wear to be prepared for the cold season than a warm sweater.
Besides the fact that they help animals stay warm, we get to have a lot of fun either by getting them dressed or by amusing ourselves looking at how sweet, funny and somethimes silly they look.
Sure, some fluffs have no problem with the winter’s cold but they are the cutest things ever when dressed in those sweaters. It’s only fair to thank their owners for their imagination and out of the box thinking. They managed to put on some of the most stylish yet goofy looking fluffs ever.
So we thought you can also have a little fun and enjoy these stylish clothing for tiny animals. If you are a pet owner maybe you’ll find inspiration to dress up your fluff for the winter.
1. He looks like Stuart.
2. Now you’re ready for winter little one.
3. Tiny sweaters knitted by Australia’s oldest man. He makes them for injured penguins.
4. But why? Because it’s adorable!
5. Aww, those socks
6. He’s a tough turtle now.
7. Now the owner can cuddle him.
9. The cutest goat ever!
10. This featherless lovebird won’t freeze thanks to her mini sweaters.
11. He thinks he’s a thug.
12. Testing his new sweater
13. I don’t think the sweater makes him look fat.
14. That is basicly a sleeve.
15. Overdose of cuteness.
16. Those sleeves make the diffrence.
SHARE the fun, share the cuteness!