We all can agree on one thing when it comes to kids and that is they are honest. Well they will only lie if they are in trouble or if they did something wrong, although they’re not pretty good at lying. Kids have no filter whatsoever, they are basically incapable of keeping secrets (parents know best) and they’ll say the truth no matter the consequences. And when they do it, it’s simply hilarious. Parents could spend hours, days maybe, to talk about funny things their kids have said, but they can’t match teachers. They have numerous funny stories from the tons of test and homework and we present you 19 of the best.
1. This kid is going places! And I know he’s going to be ok.
2. They didn’t described the “space” so the kid had to do it.
3. Yes or no. Uhhh…
4. This kid changed the answer to something more humane. And he’s only 5 year old. He definitely has a good heart.
5. I couldn’t agree more, too much candy is bad for your health.
6. Pure theory.
7. Now this is a risky answer.
8. He truly deserved that +1.
9. Eeny meeny miny moe. He just flipped the coin or something.
10. Diplomatic corps. He will make a career out of it.
11. I’ve told, you kids are honest.
12. The most patriotic kid ever.
13. Come on, 100 years? He’s realistic.
14. We all have the right to opinion.
15. He has a point here.
16. This blew my mind. This kid is genius.
17. The teacher put a wink face… Is that creepy or it’s just me?
18. She got one right, Bob is the real name of the square (SpongeBob Squarepants). What if she’s right and we are all wrong?
19. This is so true! No one can deny that.
Don’t forget to share the fun with your friends and family!