Emergency situation here. A stay-at-home woman uploaded Saturday on Facebook a picture of a cupboard where there are several porcelain plates slipping off the shelf. She posted the picture to Baoliao Commune, a Taiwan-based community.
Opening it it seems to be an impossible mission without having all those precious plates destroyed. So she decided to ask people on the internet to help her, to give her tips on how to open it without breaking the plates. She wrote in the caption of her post “A cupboard that can never be opened”, but you know what happens when you write ‘never’ on the internet, right?
Obviously, internauts started to comment trying to help the woman opening the cupboard, totaling over 16,000 reactions and 468 comments.
Here are some (probably the best and funiest) of the responses:
1. I think this could work! Evaluate and act.
2. I bet this guy is an It man.
3. Probably the most viable solution ever! lol
4. Or she could just call dr. Strange.
5. I have impression that the cupboard is attached to the wall.
6. This picture is so suitable for #mannequinchallenge.
7. Or she could just try to open the cupboard and all her friends should try to catch the plates.
8. Another IT guy in the house.
9. To be honest, this is something I would do.
10. This reminds me of solving environmental problems or social problems.
11. A husband, like any one of them or what? Aside from that, yeah that’ll do.
Share the fun with your friends and family!