As we all know about the recent protests in the US, also everywhere in this world protests take place. It is perfectly normal for people who feel that their rights are violated to get out and express their views publicly. And while we can all agree that protests are absolutely necessary and they are quite effective when promoting social change, they can sometimes be very intense. Of course, it is best that protests to unfold in a peaceful way, without resorting to violence.
But some of the protesters wanted to express their opinions in a not so serious way. So they decided to create some signs that are guaranteed to make people laugh, beside the fact that their message surely got out there. And they kinda lighten up the mood on the streets.
So we have a list with 16 of the funniest protest signs ever. Once you’ll see them I know you’ll start laughing and, as you’ll notice, they kinda win any argument.
1. LGBT Pride, San Diego.
2. This took place in 2015 at Climate Change Conference In Vancouver.
3. The woman in this picture holding the sign has been carrying the same sign at gay parades for decades now. Today she’s 92 year-old.
4. Some guy came with this sign at racial discrimination protest. And, yes, islamophobes freak out everytime they see arabic.
5. This is pretty clever.
6. Sign from protesters at the Trump rally.
7. It is already starting. Stop it!
8. Smart enough to hide his face. Or, just scared enough.
9. This is my favorite. San Francisco, 2012.
10. You have to appreciate his honesty.
11. Is this the most important cause of them all?!
12. Jesus had two dads and he turned out fine.
13. This is her honest opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion!
14. No one wants to mess with grandma.
15. Literally! But where do you get one like that?
16. I guess, he thinks/knows it doesn’t matter what you write on the sign.
SHARE the fun with your friends and family!