Traditional wedding rings rezisted over time as an expresion of the union to the other person, your half one. People are the ones who make traditions and they are the ones that can create new one. And this is what is happening right now with the way some couples want to express the connection with their loved ones.
Many people consider that the vows are not enough and they want to demonstrate their bound with each other in a more… permanent way. Couples create matching tattoos in order to represent their relationship or the shared love. As you may have expected, they are choosing love symbols or iconic wedding hallmarks.
So take a look at these 14 wedding/love symbols tattoos couples decided to have on their skin as a declaration of love and commitment to each other:
1. He has the key to her heart.
2. This one it’s pretty funny because “I know” it’s the worst response to ‘I love you”. I bet they are an amazing couple. Oh, and because Star Wars.
3. They’ve chosen a symmetrical tattoo wedding.
4. Their wedding date in Roman numerals.
5. They decided to get a bigger diamond for less money.
6. Placing the wedding date below the rings.
7. In this case, the ‘ink’ is so profound.