Everybody loves their grandmas. Well, they love you so much and always have the best intentions. Especially when they buy you ‘awesome’ gifts. If you need a t-shirt, they’ve got you covered. They’ll give you one with some cute animals like elephants shooting laser probably from their eyes. Yeah, pretty cool, right? I can already hear her, “guess what grandma bought for you, I know you need one!”
Hey, you know how they say, it’s the thought that counts. They might not get it right, almost never, but they love you and they are trying.
Check the list below with some ‘adorable’ gifts fails from grandmas.
1. He Asked For New Hats, Grandma Did Not Disappoint
2. “My 84-Year-Old Grandmother Apologized For Having To Wear Her Nightgown In Front Of Us. I Said It Was No Problem And That It Actually Looked Very Comfortable, So She Immediately Offered One To Me. It’s Not Like I Could Have Rejected This Generous Gift…”
3. “My 90-Year Old Grandma Mailed A Homemade Vest For Me To “Wear To Parties”. It’s…amazing”
4. Christmans Present From Grandma
5. When Grandma Gives You Jeep Accessories#5 When Grandma Gives You Jeep Accessories
6. “My Grandma Made Me A Photo Album For My Graduation Gift”
7. “Grandma Crocheted A Shark Blanket”
8. “Birthday Present From My Grandma. She Gets It, Man”
9. “So My Name Is Brodie Jonas Dean, My Grandma Found This Shirt For Me Thinking It Was A Great Coincidence. Thanks Grandma”