Why is that previous generation tend to think that the experiences when growing up are universals? It is a fact that thing change over time, and kids watch different TV shows and listen to different music. This is also what happens when following trends and enjoying new technology.
It’s normal for nostalgia to kick in when the things that meant so much to us in the past now are gone, for good. It’s like they didn’t even existed, only our collective memories keep them alive. If you think I’m not right, just see the list below with some of these nostalgic curiosities we’ve collected.
So check the things that kids and teenagers today will have never seen before:
1. Those times when cellphones looked like this.
2. These old Headphones.
3. This guy was like your best friend.
4. Books with sound efects.
5. When you learned how to type using programs like this one.
6. These cups.
7. And spending hours making at on “Kid Pix”.
8. Eating your breakfast from these bowls.
9. Blockbuster membership card.
10. Downloading your favorite music.
11. And practicing your singing skills.
12. These plane seats devices seem archaic now.
13. Having a calculator like this one.
14. These Trix spoons.
15. Watching Stick Stickly on Nickelodeon
SHARE these ‘old’ things that are part of yyour past.