Eventually most people get to know what parenting is or feels like. I think it’s just like getting on a roller coaster, except for the fact that you’ll never know where it’ll take you or when or where the ride will end. Being a parent has its ups and downs and so many twists and turns.
Of course there are times you’ll get so many and unexpected surprises that are more than you have prepared yourself for. There are so many ways you can describe what being a parent is about and at the same time you can not find the exact words that fully explains it.
Luckily, there are so many tweets out there that make this explaining so much easier for us. So we’ve collected 18 of the funniest and best tweets parents wrote that describe what it feels like when having kids.
1. And the kid wasn’t wrong.
2. Kids are always honest.
3. Kids will always teach you simple stuff.
4. I have to agree with this little guy on this one.
5. Sometimes even adults are afraid of their own shadow.
6. Prioritizing things in life.
7. When cheese make everything better.
8. Don’t let the love of your life slip away.
9. Somehow, kids are like… cats.
10. When you want to be sure of being sure.
11. Don’t you just love when kids ask crazy questions?
12. Do kids eat a lot of hair? How’s that for a crazy question?
13. What would you expect to happen? You stole her cheeks…
15. Kids always know what they mean to say, adults have trouble understanding them.
16. Better late than never.
17. She asked for permission.
18. Sleep, what’s sleep?
SHARE these funny tweets with your friends that want to become parents to give them a heads up.