History writes itself every day and we get to learn it. And it’s easy to remember all those bad things that happened, because they have a huge impact on our minds and feeling. Yyes, in the past so many ugly (even horrendous) things happened. But that’s not the only part of history. Many beautiful things have happened back then and if you look a little closer you’ll notice them and I guarantee it will go straight to your heart.
Although people did so many bad things in the past, seeing these touching historic photos it will restore your faith into humanity. You can understand how some small gestures can fill your heart with joy. And, in the end, it’s all about the little things that make us humans, well humans.
1. A Few Seconds Before Happiness, 1955
2. This couple proves that Victorians weren’t so serious, 1890s
3. During the Korean war (1952), Marine Sergeant Frank Praytor adopted an orphaned kitten
4. Dogs are man’s best friends.
5. Austrian Boy Receives New Shoes During WWII
6. This little girl playing the guitar for her dog
7. Waiting in line for milk.
8. Harold Whittles Hearing Sound For The First Time, 1974